- Mr Nicol who purchased a Rumus 6x4 Log Cabin said "We are absolutely delighted with the log cabin, and very grateful for all your help and assistance."
- Mr Stewart who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Feedback: Delivery was fine, apart from the fact it was a day early.
Product Quality - in general quality is good, but has been let down by the floorboards. May sound trivial, but the lack of consistancy in size, particularly thickness, has caused some issues, and the overall quality of the wood in the floor is poor - very knotty and in no way perfect.
Product is pretty much as described, with the exception of the flooring.
Overall, I am satisfied, the general quality is good, however there are a number of bad points:
Assembly instructions are not comprehensive enough - fortunately I employed an experienced joiner who was able to get round any lack of clear instruction.
There was not enough screws supplied - perhaps enough according to the instructions, but the instructions were not correct in that case, because of the warping of some of the logs, several screws were needed - I had to source more screws, in the end costing me another £25.00
The quality of the door lock is very poor - however you didn't say it wouldn't be - but, for the extra £3.00 it would cost, it would be a nice touch to have a decent lock that will actually keep out unwanted guests.
I hope this is all taken as constructive feedback, because I have already recommended you to several people, and overall am happy with my purchase."
- Mr Lane who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Fantastic delivery, very quick and the driver was brilliant. Overall, we are very happy with our purchase. Thank you. Would definitely recommend your company."
- Mr Wassall who purchased a Oxford Budget Log Cabin said "Overall a good, well designed cabin. The instructions were a bit hit and miss, lots of detail on how to put the felt on the roof but other areas the detail was sparse and English poor."
- Mr Piercy who purchased a Liverpool 4x5 Log Cabin said "Great delivery time and great product,looks fantastic.Would recommend Garden Adventure."
- Mr Davies who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Only 2 weekends work for myself and my 11 year old son to errect and be weather proof. Even Tom worked out the numbering system for assembling the logs."
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Price - £3,990.00
Click picture to Super Size
The Myah Summer house is the largest wooden garden building in our pavilion collection. This pavilion styled wooden summerhouse would look stylish in any garden. The Myah has half glazed double doors, two windows to either side (of the doors) and two windows on the side which let plenty of light fill the cabin.
- 1 x Double door
- 4 x Window (styled to match the door)
- 44mm Double T and G wall logs of nordic spruce
- Storm Bracing for Extra Sturdy Finish
- 60mm x 80mm Pressure treated foundation beams
- 19mm Tongue and grooved floor and roof boards
- Half glazed doors made with wood laminate wooden bars, cylindrical lock and handles
- Delivered packages include: eaves edging, fascia boards, storm braces and assembly kit
- Full assembly instructions.
- Footprint 5710mm x 4210mm Elongated Octagonal (8 Sides)
Double Glazed with glass
Note - Roofing shingles are NOT included
- Width - 5710mm
- Depth - 4210mm
- Wall height to eaves - 2220mm
- Maximum height (at ridge) - 3710mm
We supply our cabins WITHOUT any roofing material (unless we state this otherwise in the features). To complete your cabin you will therefore need to purchase either our optional shingles, or roofing felt from a local builders merchant / DIY store.
Recently Asked Questions about the Myah Pavilion:
How much would you charge to deliver to the Isle of Wight?
We can ship to a mainland port of your choice but we are unable to ship direct to IOW
Do you erect these Pavilions and if so how much do you charge - we live near Heathfield in East Sx
Installation for the Myah onto a prepared base will cost £960.00
what is your overall size width and length in mm
5710 x 4210mm
have you got any internal photos of this cabin?
Sorry no - but it is an open plan design
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2013