- Mr Moore who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "I was quite impressed with the overall outcome, however some of the pieces were damaged but cannot see once erected , and I followed the guide to the letter but would suggest that you put more screws into the package as the guide said use 101 and I used 151 as some parts was to unstable if left without them and as you can imagine those long screws are very hard to come bye, but please don't let that put you off buying one as it looks amazing once erected overall very happy with this product"
- Mr Brockwell who purchased a Liverpool 5x5 Log Cabin said "Some of the instructions were hard to follow. If it wasn't for my next door neighbour who had bought the same cabin from you, we would have struggled.
On a more positive note, now the cabin is all up and painted, it looks stunning and 'wows' all our friends and family. It will be used as a chill out / games room for my children. We have insulated the floor and ceiling so that it can be comfortably used all year round.
I would recommend it to friends and family if they were thinking of getting one too.
Product delivery - the driver gave us the wooden packaging to dispose of. This was very large and the only way we could get rid of it was to burn it as our local tip have strict rules and do not allow us to take this sort of thing without paying.
We think that the door and window hinges and fittings were of a poor quality and we will consider replacing them in the near future.
Thank you :-)"
- Mr Monkton who purchased a Liverpool 4x4 Log Cabin said "Overall I am very pleased with this Eurovudas cabin. Pleased I opted for the 44mm log complete with double glazing. Will probably insulate the floor and roof to help temperature control"
- Mr Price who purchased a Clovelly 3x3 Log Cabin said "Although a small hiccup in delivery, the product itself is great value"
- Mr Lear who purchased a Ascot 2 Log Cabin said "Very pleased with this log cabin. The reason I gave it a 9 for qaulity was because one of the doors is slightly warped. My husband is trying to straighten it so the door will close properly."
- Mr Nashimoto who purchased a Clovelly 3x3 Log Cabin said "So pleased with our new cabin"
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Price - £2,931.00
Click picture to Super Size
- Timber Double Doors
- Wall Boards are flat faced
- Double grooved interlock
- Double glazed window and door
Note : Floor supplied as an optional extra (not included in standard kit)
- Width - 4000mm
- Depth - 6000mm
- Wall height to eaves - 2230mm
- Maximum height (at ridge) - 2650mm
We supply our cabins WITHOUT any roofing material (unless we state this otherwise in the features). To complete your cabin you will therefore need to purchase either our optional shingles, or roofing felt from a local builders merchant / DIY store.
4x6 Floor Plan
Recently Asked Questions about the 4x6 Garage:
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2013