Manchester Log Cabin
Price - £4,216.00 Sale Price - £3,626.00 Saving you £590.00
- Wall Boards are flat faced
- Double grooved interlock
- Double Glazed window and door with decorative beading
- Complete with Veranda
- The room measures 3770mm (length) x 3770mm (wide). 14.0m sq internally.
- Width - 4000mm
- Depth - 6000mm
- Wall height to eaves - 1980mm
- Maximum height (at ridge) - 2760mm
- Note : This cabin is available with a maximum ridge height of 2.5m to comply with Planning Regulations. It quotes "Overall height from ground level to ridge must not exceed more than 2.5 metres within a 2 metre range of any boundary. A building with overall height exceeding 2.5 mtrs in height and placed within 2 mtrs of any boundary will require planning permission." Please request this in "other information" box during check out
Internal Dimensions (approx):
- Width - 3704mm
- Depth - 5704mm
- Floor Area - 21.1m²
We supply our cabins WITHOUT any roofing material (unless we state this otherwise in the features). To complete your cabin you will therefore need to purchase either our optional shingles, or roofing felt from a local builders merchant / DIY store.
Door and Window Sizes Where Fitted
- Single Door - 850x1850mm (2' 8" x 5' 10")
- Double Doors - 1295x1860mm (4' 4" x 5' 10")
- Single Window - 700x910mm (2' 4" x 3' 0")
- Double window - 1380x910mm (4' 7" x 3' 0")
Treated Floor Joists - 50x50mm (2"x2")
- Floor and Roof boards - 20mm tongue and groove (unless otherwise stated)
- Treated timbers - bearers (the cabin rests on these)
- Untreated timbers - wall, floor and roof boards
Note : Items required in addition to complete the installation:
- Screws for the door and window frame strips
- Nails for the roof and floor tongue and groove boards
Eurovudas Log Cabins are delivered with all components cut ready for assembly. Once your cabin is ready for delivery, our hauliers willcontact you by telephone to confirm / arrange the delivery date. We request (and advise) that a minimum of two able-bodied persons are made available to assist with the off-loading.
Note : Delivery is made to kerbside only. The delivery vehicle will require a minimum access width of 3 metres and a length of 11 metres.
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate
Recently Asked Questions about the Manchester Log Cabin:
How large is the interior of the Manchester log cabin?
Internal dimensions of the room are approx. 3930 x 3760
Can you please tell me the size of the floor joists
The floor joists are made from 3x2 section pressure treated timbers
Can you please tell me the approx weight of the Manchester Cabin. Thanks
I am interested in the Manchester Log Cabin. Please can you confirm whether you offer roof insulation and if you do how much it cost. Also please provide me with delevery details. My post code is SL0 0HS. Thank you.
Unfortunately insulation is not an option offered by the manufacturer. Shipping is £44.00 Current lead time between 2 and 4 weeks
Is it possible to have wall (a ) with french doors and window repeated again at the rear? I am looking to make a ticket office with public flow directly in and out of the building. If this is possible -what would be the total cost.
Yes, this is not a problem. To add another set of doors and window to match the front wall will be £320 incl VAT (You will need to cut the logs in wall A to accommodate these)
1 What are the delivery charges to LU6 3AQ 2 What type of wood is used for the logs 3 What is the thickness of the T/G 4 Given 68mm walls ,double glazing and felt shingles on the roof is further insulation neccessary 5 Can you recommend a quality proofing product to spray on before assembly
1.- Delivery is £44.00 2.- Pine form Lithuania 3.- 19mm T and G 4.- If it is to be used throughout 12 months, suggest a celotex type product on the roof prior to a plywood covering and felt shingles 5.- We recommend Cuprinol shed and fence preserver being spirit based.