Wales 4x3 Log Cabin
Price - £2,127.00 Sale Price - £1,767.00 Saving you £360.00
- Wall Boards are flat faced
- Double grooved interlock
- Glazed windows and double door with decorative beading
- The doors and the windows can be fitted either left, or right-hand
- Width - 4000mm
- Depth - 3000mm
- Wall height to eaves - 1995mm
- Maximum height (at ridge) - 2700mm
- Canopy - 1000mm
- Note : This cabin is available with a maximum ridge height of 2.5m to comply with Planning Regulations. It quotes "Overall height from ground level to ridge must not exceed more than 2.5 metres within a 2 metre range of any boundary. A building with overall height exceeding 2.5 mtrs in height and placed within 2 mtrs of any boundary will require planning permission." Please request this in "other information" box during check out
Internal Dimensions (approx):
- Width - 3772mm
- Depth - 2772mm
- Floor Area - 10.5m²
We supply our cabins WITHOUT any roofing material (unless we state this otherwise in the features). To complete your cabin you will therefore need to purchase either our optional shingles, or roofing felt from a local builders merchant / DIY store.
Door and Window Sizes Where Fitted
- Single Door - 850x1850mm (2' 8" x 5' 10")
- Double Doors - 1295x1860mm (4' 4" x 5' 10")
- Single Window - 700x910mm (2' 4" x 3' 0")
- Double window - 1380x910mm (4' 7" x 3' 0")
Treated Floor Joists - 50x50mm (2"x2")
- Floor and Roof boards - 18mm tongue and groove (unless otherwise stated)
- Treated timbers - bearers (the cabin rests on these)
- Untreated timbers - wall, floor and roof boards
Note : Items required in addition to complete the installation:
- Screws for the door and window frame strips
- Nails for the roof and floor tongue and groove boards
Eurovudas Log Cabins are delivered with all components cut ready for assembly. Once your cabin is ready for delivery, our hauliers willcontact you by telephone to confirm / arrange the delivery date. We request (and advise) that a minimum of two able-bodied persons are made available to assist with the off-loading.
Note : Delivery is made to kerbside only. The delivery vehicle will require a minimum access width of 3 metres and a length of 11 metres.
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate
Other Sizes in the Wales range of log cabins
3000mm x 3000mm Price - £1,810.00 Sale Price - £1,530.00 Saving you £280.00
3000mm x 4000mm Price - £2,197.00 Sale Price - £1,854.00 Saving you £343.00
4000mm x 4000mm Price - £2,364.00 Sale Price - £2,026.00 Saving you £337.00
4000mm x 5000mm Price - £2,564.00
5000mm x 5000mm Price - £2,690.00 Sale Price - £2,587.00 Saving you £102.00
5000mm x 4000mm Price - £2,846.00 Sale Price - £2,415.00 Saving you £430.00
Recently Asked Questions about the Wales 4x3 Log Cabin:
we need to know delivery date ? we would like to negotiate price for cash or any special deals on similar cabins? the overhang size of roof?
Delivery is usually achieved within 3 weeks of the order bein placed. We currently do not have any special offers. The canopy is 1.3m
if i paid for the wales 4/3 this week when would it arrive ? Does it have a locks on the doors and windows. regards gina
Currently delivery is between 2 and 4 weeks. The door has a mortice and latch, the windows have a standard lever arm system
Is the floor and roof t&g or sterling board,
Both are 19mm t & g boards
Can you do the Wales or Clovelly in 5m x 3m (deep)? Thanks
Sorry no. These are bought in as kits to the advertised dimensions
does the wales 4m by3m come with standard roof felt
No, there is no roofing material supplied with the kit. We offer the shingles as an option
Can you tell me what the internal cabin dimensions are and the size of the canopy overhang?
Internal dimensions are 3770 x 2770. The canopy is 1300mm
Hi can you guarantee delivery in a fortnight?
Sorry no. We should be able to get the cabin to you between 2 and 4 weeks.
is the picture of the cabin exactly what it will look like when built?
what is the wall height? are the windows double glazed?
The wall height is 1950mm. No, all the 34mm cabins are single glazed with glass
with the addition of the veranda, will planning permission be required. It will be at least 80 feet from any other building including our own ?
No, planning will not be required
Is it possible to deliver this item to mainland europe, we have had items similar delivered using "Palletways" from the Uk for a reasonable cost
We can deliver to a UK port or depending on the final destination, possibly direct from manufacturer
Does this cabin come with a side window and are the windows a ready assembled unit which you just fit into the cabin sides.
Yes, there is one side window that can be positioned on eitrher side during construction. Yes the windows are complete, to install, you fit face plates on all 4 edges and on both the inside and outside of the cabin
wil a 4x3 come with shindls
Not as standard. We offer them as an optional extra to the kit
Can you advise on delivery time thanks
Current lead times are between 3 and 5 weeks
Hi,please tell me the size of the roof overhang at the front of this cabin. Many thanks.
I can find no mention of VAT. Is the sale price of £1813 inclusive of VAT?Ben Cross
Yes - all our prices are inclusive of VAT