- Mr Bennett who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Exactly what we needed for a combined summer house and garden storage facility."
- Mr Davies who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Only 2 weekends work for myself and my 11 year old son to errect and be weather proof. Even Tom worked out the numbering system for assembling the logs."
- Mr Wassall who purchased a Oxford Budget Log Cabin said "Overall a good, well designed cabin. The instructions were a bit hit and miss, lots of detail on how to put the felt on the roof but other areas the detail was sparse and English poor."
- Mr Wylie who purchased a Classic 2 Log Cabin said "Very pleased with my new garage. Exceptional value"
- Mr Ray who purchased a Club House Log Cabin said "Great service and thanks for the prompt delivery. Your price was in line with the retail price on the manufacturer's website, other retailers were quoting a vastly inflated mark-up. I'm now just waiting for a sunny day to put it together!"
- Mr Brockwell who purchased a Liverpool 5x5 Log Cabin said "Some of the instructions were hard to follow. If it wasn't for my next door neighbour who had bought the same cabin from you, we would have struggled.
On a more positive note, now the cabin is all up and painted, it looks stunning and 'wows' all our friends and family. It will be used as a chill out / games room for my children. We have insulated the floor and ceiling so that it can be comfortably used all year round.
I would recommend it to friends and family if they were thinking of getting one too.
Product delivery - the driver gave us the wooden packaging to dispose of. This was very large and the only way we could get rid of it was to burn it as our local tip have strict rules and do not allow us to take this sort of thing without paying.
We think that the door and window hinges and fittings were of a poor quality and we will consider replacing them in the near future.
Thank you :-)"
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
A Log Cabin building designed to your size and specifications is a straightforward and economical reality - regardless of your intended use, size or style, domestic or commercial.
Our service means you can address Planning Permission and Building regulations with ease.
Key features of our custom service includes:
- Wide range of timber thickness & insulation options
- Quotations accompanied by drawings from start to finish
- Detailed scale production drawings before production
- Drawings suitable for Planning Permission and building regulations
- We work with you to achieve clearance from your Planning authority and Building control department
- Delivered anywhere in the British Isles or Continental Europe
- Supply only in kit form, or installation service available
- Reliability in both quality and delivery
The route to your custom designed building starts right here with Garden Adventure, and we would invite you to contact
us and discuss your plans.
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2013