- Mr Maclean who purchased a Croyde Log Cabin said "Should have kept the floor and roof boards dry before installing - they swelled and made the joints very tight. Otherwise a well thought out design."
- Mr Norman who purchased a Oxford Budget Log Cabin said "A great product and a great service, thanks"
- Mr Flatt who purchased a Liverpool 5x6 Log Cabin said "Martin was very easy to work with, the cabin is great quality, a good price and was constructed quickly."
- Mr Clark who purchased a Clovelly 4x3 Log Cabin said "Whole cabin-buying experience a pleasure. Efficient, excellent service from a delivery & construction point of view, and very pleased with the finished product."
- Mr Stewart who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Feedback: Delivery was fine, apart from the fact it was a day early.
Product Quality - in general quality is good, but has been let down by the floorboards. May sound trivial, but the lack of consistancy in size, particularly thickness, has caused some issues, and the overall quality of the wood in the floor is poor - very knotty and in no way perfect.
Product is pretty much as described, with the exception of the flooring.
Overall, I am satisfied, the general quality is good, however there are a number of bad points:
Assembly instructions are not comprehensive enough - fortunately I employed an experienced joiner who was able to get round any lack of clear instruction.
There was not enough screws supplied - perhaps enough according to the instructions, but the instructions were not correct in that case, because of the warping of some of the logs, several screws were needed - I had to source more screws, in the end costing me another £25.00
The quality of the door lock is very poor - however you didn't say it wouldn't be - but, for the extra £3.00 it would cost, it would be a nice touch to have a decent lock that will actually keep out unwanted guests.
I hope this is all taken as constructive feedback, because I have already recommended you to several people, and overall am happy with my purchase."
- Mr Heffernan who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Great kit - be careful using the long drill bit if using the screws as this can bend quite easily, otherwise very satisfied "
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Garden Log Cabins
Building the Log Cabin of Your Dreams
- Log cabins are one of the fastest growing home types in today's custom home real estate market.
These structures are not only aesthetically pleasing to most people, they are also very versatile.
You can get a cabin in almost any shape or size.
Why Build a Log Cabin?
- Log cabins are great for both living and leisure. You can choose to use a log cabin for full
time accommodation, garden office or as a summer home. Log cabins also make a good addition to
a current piece of property and can be used as a guest house, office, workshop, or as a home for
a Jacuzzi or sauna.
- One of the biggest benefits of log cabin construction is the cost. Log
cabin kits are very cost effective and can be built for a fraction of the price of a traditional
home or structure.
Choosing a Log Cabin Kit
- Choosing from the gamut of log cabin kits can be difficult. There are many styles and set-ups
to pick from. Before going shopping, it is a good idea to evaluate your needs and wants. Take
time to consider size and floor plans to determine what will work for you and what won't. Consider
log width, will the cabin be used for 12 months of the year ? You'll also want to take a look
at insulation and lighting needs, as well as the type of wood that is appealing to you.
Log Cabin Installation Costs
- Most log cabin kits come with comprehensive assembly instructions, allowing cabin owners to
build their own structure. This can be a cost effective alternative for anyone who is on a budget.
If you desire a professionally built structure our expert
team of fitters are more than happy to assist at an affordable cost.
- Before assuming that you can't afford to build the log cabin of your dreams, do a little research
on our log cabin prices. You may be surprised to find out how little it costs to build a durable
cabin that can last a lifetime.
Felt Shingles Installation
- Choosing felt shingles to make your new cabin water tight is an ideal choice. Keeping out the
weather, they also look far superior and pleasing to the eyen than standard shed roofing felt
- Take a look at the brief instructions for Felt
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2013