- Mr Nashimoto who purchased a Clovelly 3x3 Log Cabin said "So pleased with our new cabin"
- Mr Loughton who purchased a Oxford Budget Log Cabin said "Really pleased with lead times on products and customer service is second to none. I would recomend Garden Adventure to my family and friends. The log cabin looks amazing!!!"
- Mr Stewart who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Feedback: Delivery was fine, apart from the fact it was a day early.
Product Quality - in general quality is good, but has been let down by the floorboards. May sound trivial, but the lack of consistancy in size, particularly thickness, has caused some issues, and the overall quality of the wood in the floor is poor - very knotty and in no way perfect.
Product is pretty much as described, with the exception of the flooring.
Overall, I am satisfied, the general quality is good, however there are a number of bad points:
Assembly instructions are not comprehensive enough - fortunately I employed an experienced joiner who was able to get round any lack of clear instruction.
There was not enough screws supplied - perhaps enough according to the instructions, but the instructions were not correct in that case, because of the warping of some of the logs, several screws were needed - I had to source more screws, in the end costing me another £25.00
The quality of the door lock is very poor - however you didn't say it wouldn't be - but, for the extra £3.00 it would cost, it would be a nice touch to have a decent lock that will actually keep out unwanted guests.
I hope this is all taken as constructive feedback, because I have already recommended you to several people, and overall am happy with my purchase."
- Mr Brockwell who purchased a Liverpool 5x5 Log Cabin said "Some of the instructions were hard to follow. If it wasn't for my next door neighbour who had bought the same cabin from you, we would have struggled.
On a more positive note, now the cabin is all up and painted, it looks stunning and 'wows' all our friends and family. It will be used as a chill out / games room for my children. We have insulated the floor and ceiling so that it can be comfortably used all year round.
I would recommend it to friends and family if they were thinking of getting one too.
Product delivery - the driver gave us the wooden packaging to dispose of. This was very large and the only way we could get rid of it was to burn it as our local tip have strict rules and do not allow us to take this sort of thing without paying.
We think that the door and window hinges and fittings were of a poor quality and we will consider replacing them in the near future.
Thank you :-)"
- Mr Parsons who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Very good cabin, excellent instructions well thought out,alas rained every day since delivered, look forward to assembling the biggest puzzle I've ever seen.
- Mr Harmer who purchased a Croyde Log Cabin said "very easy to put together ,we all love it, would recomend great product thanks "
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Garden Adventure offers an installation service within an hours radius of East Grinstead (Gatwick). For all other areas , we have competitively priced service partners that are able to offer this service.
Cost of installation will depend on cabin size, design and your location. Prices start at £360.00 for a small cabin in clise proximity to home base
Details / Terms
- To offer an installation service you will need to provision a prepared base. This must be firm, level and stable. If
the installation team are not satisfied with the condition on arrival, further charges may be made for rectification
work in order to proceed with installation. At worse, the installation may have to be postponed,
with a chargeable fee of 30% of original costs for a second visit. By agreeing to installation you accept these terms.
- The installation fee does NOT include off loading the cabin from the haulage companies lorry.
This can be arranged at an small extra cost. Due to scheduling we may not be able to coincide delivery on the same day as installation.
- Please provision a suitable tarpaulin to protect the cabin from adverse weather between
delivery and installation.
- The installation team will require access to 240v power supply Extension leads will be provided.
- All the required fixings are supplied as part of the installation fee.
- Guarantee - 12 month on workmanship.
- Fully insured
Additional Services :
- External and internal timber treatment.
- Insulation for underfloor and or ceiling.
- Floor covering.
Request a Quote
If you are considering having your cabin professionally installed, please complete the following form and one of our service partners will get back to you with a price
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2013