- Mr Carey who purchased a Devon 4x3 Log Cabin said "It would have been helpful if a little more written detail was provided explaining completion of the roof, however Garden Adventure responded immediately over the phone and gave excellent advice."
- Mr Sheppard who purchased a Clovelly 3x3 Log Cabin said "When it arrived the number of components was amazing, however sorting them into walls and in reverse number order made building it easy. It took three days from start to finish, I did order the shingle tiles which took longer but look great. Had some minor issues with the quality of the flooring which was resolved reasonably quickly.
- Mr Lane who purchased a Camborne 5x3 Log Cabin said "Fantastic delivery, very quick and the driver was brilliant. Overall, we are very happy with our purchase. Thank you. Would definitely recommend your company."
- Mr Norman who purchased a Oxford Budget Log Cabin said "A great product and a great service, thanks"
- Mr Wileman who purchased a Rumak 4x3 Log Cabin said "Garden Adventure service was great no complaints. Product quality is excellent"
- Mr Brockwell who purchased a Liverpool 5x5 Log Cabin said "Some of the instructions were hard to follow. If it wasn't for my next door neighbour who had bought the same cabin from you, we would have struggled.
On a more positive note, now the cabin is all up and painted, it looks stunning and 'wows' all our friends and family. It will be used as a chill out / games room for my children. We have insulated the floor and ceiling so that it can be comfortably used all year round.
I would recommend it to friends and family if they were thinking of getting one too.
Product delivery - the driver gave us the wooden packaging to dispose of. This was very large and the only way we could get rid of it was to burn it as our local tip have strict rules and do not allow us to take this sort of thing without paying.
We think that the door and window hinges and fittings were of a poor quality and we will consider replacing them in the near future.
Thank you :-)"
19 Manor Road
West Sussex RH19 1LP
Timber Garages from £1,668.00
3000mm x 5000mm
Price - £1,668.00
4000mm x 5800mm
Price - £2,652.00
Sale Price - £2,590.00
4000mm x 6000mm
Price - £2,931.00
3000mm x 5500mm
Price - £3,017.00
3800mm x 5700mm
Price - £3,154.00
4500mm x 5500mm
Price - £3,510.00
6000mm x 6000mm
Price - £3,882.00
5100mm x 5500mm
Price - £4,497.00
All site material protected by Copyright ©2001-2013